Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company and to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Advantages of CRM
- Contact Control and Prospectus
- Track Sales Opportunities
- Control of sales activities (Appointments and calls)
- Management of quotations
- Facilitates decision making
- Access to information in real time
- More efficient customer service
- Increased Productivity
- Increases customer loyalty
- Manage marketing strategies
Raptor Software implements its own CRM to monitor the activities of each customer in the their loads handling. Included in our CRM is a detailed control of calls, visits, control of accounting accounts for each client, tracking of orders and shipments, detailed inventory for each client and history of operations.
Our CRM is linked to all the Raptor auxiliary modules and software.